FULL FLIGHT A ARMS

azsandrat

THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY OR GUY THAT MADE "UGLY A ARMS". BEFORE THAT IT WAS LIGHTNING OR BOLT OR SOMETHING. THIS GUY KEEPS MAKING JUNK AND THEN CHANGES HIS NAME ON EBAY. HE'S STILL IN AZ LIKE UGLY'S WERE AND THEY LOOK THE SAME. PULL UP SOME OLD POST AND COMPARE.

BE CAREFULL DEALING WITH THIS GUY.

Man, what the fuck is wrong with people. I care more, as I'm sure you do, about the quality that is associated with my name than making money. Money pays the bills, but if you keep making junk eventually no one is going to work with you.

339466[/snapback]

Now that's what I like to hear :D

I bought a set of these a-arms. They look ok, i don't know how they will hold up to the abuse i'm put on them, but they have a life time waranty. He also says that they are powdercoated :yank: BULLSHIT, the paint was chiping off as i put them on. No way that powdercoating should do that. When i get my bike running again i'll see how they do.

BULLSHIT, the paint was chiping off as i put them on. No way that powdercoating should do that.

340802[/snapback]

Take em off, and tell the guy to give you a refund, he lied, you got tricked. give him bad feedback and warn others about this product. Its people like this that makes people unsure about buying online. If you report to ebay what hes been doing , ie. lieing about the products he sells, they will do something about it. I'd kill the mother fucker :angry::shootself:

IMO, If you don't have the cash then don't skimp out and buy some un-proved product. Especially something as critical as a-arms... to me saving 200$ isn't worth breaking my fuckin neck when some off brand a-arm craps out on me on the track. Then you have some 350$ busted ass painted metal hanging off the front end of your bike. Better off scraping up the extra money and buying something reputable ie; QSM, jannsen, gibson, so-cal fabs or even LSR.

Mike

IMO, If you don't have the cash then don't skimp out and buy some un-proved product.  Especially something as critical as a-arms... to me saving 200$ isn't worth breaking my fuckin neck  when some off brand a-arm craps out on me on the track.  Then you have some 350$ busted ass painted metal hanging off the front end of your bike.  Better off scraping up the extra money and buying something reputable    ie;  QSM, jannsen, gibson, so-cal fabs or even LSR.

Mike

342489[/snapback]

That's what I was gonna say.

IMO, If you don't have the cash then don't skimp out and buy some un-proved product.  Especially something as critical as a-arms... to me saving 200$ isn't worth breaking my fuckin neck  when some off brand a-arm craps out on me on the track.  Then you have some 350$ busted ass painted metal hanging off the front end of your bike.  Better off scraping up the extra money and buying something reputable    ie;  QSM, jannsen, gibson, so-cal fabs or even LSR.

Mike

342489[/snapback]

WORD!!!

You

back when they were called ugly didnt several members buy a set and ahve problems with them breaking

damn straight you shouldnt have a third rate product on you main suspension components its a recipe for disaster

and as for that sack of shit saying they are coated and they only have a cheap ass pain job

you paid for them thinking that you were getting a quality finish and instead get a paint job that a 5 year old could do

and your gonna let that slide????

Ok, i should have listened to you guys, but i'm stuborn and didn't. I took the bike out i'm haveing problems with the tires locking up when i make a sharp turn. They still spin and all but i can't get out of the turn until i stop. I talked to the guy and he is real cool. I'm sending them back today for a full refund. Now what ones should i get? I was thinking quicksands. I don't have much money. What are good ones at a cheap price? l

NJ give me a call and I'll try to help you out. I hate to see people get the shaft on hard earned money. The main problem with the UGLY's also known as ACTION and know FULL FLIGHT is the fit. The uppers hit the shocks etc.The may be powder coated but he'snot doing the process correctly (sandblasting before paint) Designing a arms is a difficult task. You have to take into account alot of things like how far you want arms to compress without the frame smacking the ground and breaking someones wrists or bending or the steering over rotating and locking like I read or even just simple stuff like the tierods hitting the uppers at full compression on a hard turn. I understand the money thing all to well. I've been riding for 28years and have not always had the money to get what I wanted. You can get alot of good deals on EBAY thats for sure but be carefull on new hardware such as suspension parts. I've seen alot of brand new twisted up crap.

Its good you can get ahold of him still and he's sending your money back. alot of guys got screwed by this guy.

NJ give me a call and I'll try to help you out. I hate to see people get the shaft on hard earned money. The main problem with the UGLY's also known as ACTION  and know FULL FLIGHT is the fit. The uppers hit the shocks etc.The may be powder coated but he'snot doing the process correctly (sandblasting before paint) Designing a arms is a difficult task. You have to take into account alot of things like how far you want arms to compress without the frame smacking the ground and breaking someones wrists or bending or the steering over rotating and locking like I read or even just simple stuff like the tierods hitting the uppers at full compression on a hard turn. I understand the money thing all to well. I've been riding for 28years and have not always had the money to get what I wanted. You can get alot of good deals on EBAY thats for sure but be carefull on new hardware such as suspension parts. I've seen alot of brand new twisted up crap.

Its good you can get ahold of him still and he's sending your money back. alot of guys got screwed by this guy.

347694[/snapback]

..... and that's another reason why i'm running quicksand arms :headbang: . Gary, I've beat the ever loving hell outa your arms... landed on tree stumps, slammed trees, waded up in 4th gear.... not so much as a scratch on the pc. Kick ass product man.. keep of the good work :cheers: .

Mike