ROCKET PIPES LOGO DESIGN CONTEST

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf god damit..all these vary busy people put there mind, body, soal and heart sweat and blood into making these gd art work's and you cant give them a gd sticker for tring to make you a sweet ass pictur i mean look at this artwork

RocketPIPES.jpg

337476[/snapback]

lol just joking

wtf god damit..all these vary busy people put there mind, body, soal and heart sweat and blood into making these gd art work's and you cant give them a gd sticker for tring to make you a sweet ass pictur i mean look at this artwork

lol just joking

436921[/snapback]

Hey, I spend all day chatting on line with hot chicks and training to become a cage fighter do you think I had more than 20 seconds to shade that picture?

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I forgot all about that one.

Edit: looks like I should get $50 bucks off, my artwork most closely represented the weld quality.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

Edit: looks like I should get $50 bucks off, my artwork most closely represented the weld quality.

436923[/snapback]

No it didn't. Your artwork needs to be updated to more accuratly reflect the quality. Your pic was too perfect. Here's the new version. :lol:

RocketPIPES1.jpg