Stock Head lights

bluefrog

I saw someone cut the guards off their banshee headlights and i like it

try it on mine but you have to cut it off

don't like the little ones i race in the night and need lights

what about the chrome ring  as on the banshee in the rockymountain book from cascade

336525[/snapback]

i think i got it figured out. he says he likes how the headlights look without the guard in front of them, and he wants to do it on his but you need to cut them off, so im guessing he is scared to do that.

he is talking about trail techs here, "the little ones", but thwy actually are much brighter than the stockers.

and i guess he wants to know about a chrome ring that takes the place of the plastic headlight guard, which is made by cascade.

personally, i like those plastic covers.

• 2 weeks later...
i think i got it figured out. he says he likes how the headlights look without the guard in front of them, and he wants to do it on his but you need to cut them off, so im guessing he is scared to do that.

he is talking about trail techs here, "the little ones", but thwy actually are much brighter than the stockers.

and i guess he wants to know about a chrome ring that takes the place of the plastic headlight guard, which is made by cascade.

personally, i like those plastic covers.

336561[/snapback]

You're good. You are good.....