# of posts

MILO

Werd' Locogato!  What bugs the shit out of me is when some completely answers someones question and then 5 more people repeat the EXACT same shit the first person said.  Shit needs to be said about that kind of stuff!

Locogato, I dont think I am cool enough, but I'll make fun of Cole even though I dont even know who the hell he is if you put me in your sig, just cause it cracks me up everytime I read it. :D

334263[/snapback]

cole = therail. he hasnt talked to me much lately. he must really not like me now. ill put you in the signature tho so that everyone knows who supports the "cole hates me campaign"..

cole = therail. he hasnt talked to me much lately. he must really not like me now. ill put you in the signature tho so that everyone knows who supports the "cole hates me campaign"..

334283[/snapback]

Right on! You got my support man! :D

i try to refrain from posting in some posts but i just cant help it. when i see something stupid i feel its my duty to say something smart ass about it. when someone needs help and no one will help them, im right there to kick them while they are down. some of you hate me, others love me.  :confused:

334001[/snapback]

Man I was gonna say that :notworthy:

NYUK... WHERE DID YOU FIND THE FARLEY STUFF MAN??? I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!