Tri-z vs banshee

williamjernigan

banshee all the way. the tri-z wasent all that fast. and it was hard to keep the front end down on them due to the werid gas tank style under the seat. but then again any 3-wheeler is hard to keep the front end down. my banshee smoked my 86 250r atc and the R was ported and my banshee just had the mods that are in my sign. i know the 86 tecate 3 is fast as hell and would give a ported shee a good run.

banshee all the way. the tri-z wasent all that fast. and it was hard to keep the front end down on them due to the werid gas tank style under the seat. but then again any 3-wheeler is hard to keep the front end down. my banshee smoked my 86 250r atc and the R was ported and my banshee just had the mods that are in my sign.  i know the 86 tecate 3 is fast as hell and would give a ported shee a good run.

332034[/snapback]

I've never raced a tecate,but I got beat by several 250r's.I had porting,but still had stock carbs.Just switched to alcohol and race pipes.250r's look out JUDGEMENT IS COMING!!!!! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...