ITP Holeshot HD's on Douglas .160 rims

what the title says. i was gonna run them as hillclimb tires but they are a little too heavy. these tires hook unreal tho. they are brand new and have never even been mounted on the banshee. i have a set on my 450 and they grip like whoa...anyone interested in these? i would rather not mess with shipping if at all possible. im close to KC if anyone wants them i could bring them down. dont have pics at the moment but i can get them tomorrow. also have a set of fast trekker rears size 20x10x9 that are brand new.

also may have a whole set of ITP Baja T9 rims and tires as well. lemme know if interested.

i also have 2 sets of stock front banshee wheels in pretty decent shape. some scratches around the edges. one set is 10x5 and one set is 10x6. either set for 65 shipped.

if you want pics of anything let me know and ill email them to you.

i will be at LS march 18th thru the 20th so if anyone is gonna be there and wants any of this stuff i can bring it with me...

How much does one weigh without the rim? I was thinking of getting some of those. Are they 6 ply?

330866[/snapback]

im not sure but they are pretty heavy. yes they are 6 ply. they are fine for trails and whatever else but theres just too much there to turn when i need to go fast.

What tires are on the t9's and how much???

stock yfz450 tires on front and damn near brand new itp holeshot hd on rear. id take 375 for them all.

Send some pics this way.  jefferyprather@yahoo.com. def interested in the stock fronts, possibly the rears whats the price on the rears?

331349[/snapback]

you mean the stock front wheels? i dont have just rear wheels for sale. i wanna sell the set of t9 baja rims as a whole set. the holeshot hd come on douglas 160 rims.

• 2 years later...