Axle nuts

tschoeberl

actually no you really can't stomp it, that would be tightening it as there is no way to push down to tighten because a pipe wrench would be hitting your rear shock, you'll never get a wrench in there, by yourself a rigid crescent wrench(gauranteed for life) and put a piece of pipe on that sob, it'll come off....

329769[/snapback]

I dont know about on your bike, but on mine, the shock is inbetween the swingarm, and the axle nuts are on the outside of the carrier, I've stomped a few axle nuts off in my day......dont have much room.....but its worked.

As far as getting the hub off, turn your shee on its left side so that you can get pb blaster to seep down into the splines. PB BLASTER being the main word there.

Take a hammer and hammer around it in a circle pattern and eventually it'll start to come off. If not, hammer it some, and then spray some more pb blaster. Every time you hammer it after you spray, it should seep a little more into new cracks. Eventually it should come loose. Some heat will help the issue some.

I'm going to give it one more shot tonight. If I don't succeed, then I will use my swingarm that I am using now in my Banshee. This is my spare swinger that I am attempting success on. I will be eventually selling it off in bits and pieces if anyone is interested in them.