What carbs Should I buy?

nosbanshee4u

hello, I have a 00 banshee and have paul turner midrange pipes on it. I also put a boondocker dry nitrous system on it. My question is, what would be the best carb or carbs for me to buy. I live in MN so the temps change alot but ride in all conditions right now without rejetting.

I know that scrapping out the airbox would be my best bet, yet then I would have to redo all of my nitrous routing. So if anyone knows of any carbs which will give me the added power I am looking for and possibly let me keep my airbox (feel free to tell me I am a dumbass for wanting to keep it but I think it would be my best bet as I ride the fucker through water and mud all the time). I am just unsure of what to do. Also what does PWK stand for? Would carbs in the 34mm range be to much for my stock motor?

Also I hate fucking around with jetting everytime I want to go riding, so would it just be more hassle than Its worth to put bigger carbs on?

thanks