places to ride near pittsburgh

#51 BANSHEE

The Sony Plant out near New Stanton was good to ride as of last summer. 99screaminshee probably knows it being out from Fayette county. They got good trails, some hill climbs, kind of short but real steep. It's on Technology Drive exit, same as the Sony plant. Bear right off the exit go to the light and make a right. About 100 yards on the left there's a big place to park, you'll see the trucks and trailers. On that side of the road they're doing construction, but they had some good trails and on the other side of the road is a farmer's land, they don't care, I've never seen anyone there, just don't disrespect the guys land. Follow the dirt road back in between the fields and there's a bunch of trails there too. Derry and Blairsville got good places to ride, it depends on how far you want to drive. The Sony plant's definitely worth the short drive, though. I think it's 119S out of Greensburg to the exit. I know some other places up there just let me know how far you want to drive. :cheers:

last year me and my buds checked that spot out . theirs a good bit of trails up their . we will drive just about anywhere find decent spots to ride. have you ever rode at webster ,alright spot about 5 min from my house , if you guys want to come down this way we can meet this summer and ride.theirs another place in large which is back half or south park pretty cool place with lots of hill climbs and trail riding

If you're going all the way out towards Slippery Rock, you can stop by Cranberry. There's about 200 acres out there, the owner doesn't care as long as you don't litter on his land. It's mostly flat trails, a couple medium sized hill climbs, fun the first couple times. It was a little rutted out when I was there last, but I heard he smoothed it out. You can get into your top end out there if its still the same. Hatfield and McCoy's only 4 hrs away. Worth the trip and cheap as hell. It would be a good weekend trip. :cheers: