What chip for my truck

Proquad101

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Chips has a new chip out that doesnt require putting anything under the hood. You plug it in, and it erases ur current computer, then loads a different setting. Then you unplug it and there is no noticable chip under the hood or anything. Then on top of that, you can buy another aftermarket chip that goes under the hood and you can "stack" the chips. We just bought the Super Chip deal for our company dodge cummins. Made a hell of a difference.

I have a 2002 F-250 and I'm going to get a chip for it. I wanted to see what chips you guys are using and what kind of results you are getting. The only other mods to my truck is I have taken the muffler off of it. It's got a automatic tranny and the 7.3 powerstroke.

324438[/snapback]

I have a 2002 GMC with the Duramax 6.6 L diesel with a 4 inch Banks exhaust and a Quadzilla chip with an extra 165 hp and 385 ft/lb of torque. The truck is very fast. I hear with any more power than that you will just break parts in the long run. Their chips go up to an extra 215 hp.

I have a 2002 GMC with the Duramax 6.6 L diesel with a 4 inch Banks exhaust and a Quadzilla chip with an extra 165 hp and 385 ft/lb of torque. The truck is very fast. I hear with any more power than that you will just break parts in the long run. Their chips go up to an extra 215 hp.

324539[/snapback]

Is there a web site to check out these chips, if not where did you get yours and how much$$$

I would recomend contacting BOTH Banks &r Bully Dog and see what their strategy is for an application like yours along with your goals in the way of performance.

They can manipulate Fuel delivery "This is a biggy with Deisels" and other performance enhancments to compliment your stock setup...You may wanna ask about a boost controler as well, and what kind of posatives boost increase would make...That combined with more fuel is gonna be neck jerking power increases IMO...The Propane injection is kickass and perfect for a deisel...They are so high compression, the Propane is as volatile and performance enhancing as Nitrous is for a Gas Engine "Cooling your air intake temperatures"...All posatives with the Propane, and harmless as well...DO IT!!!!!....hahaha

Good luck...

Brad

Is there a web site to check out these chips, if not where did you get yours and how much$$$

324551[/snapback]

I went to Yahoo and typed in Duramax Performance and found lots of sites which have parts for all of the diesels (Ford, Dodge, and GM), or you could type in powerstroke performance and it would probably work just as well.