Why do people cut off there FRONT FENDER FLARES

MeanHoTRoD_93883

whats the advantage of cutting your front fender flares will the aero dynamics  matter will your banshee be faster whith no fender flares or shaved ones? :wacko:

318018[/snapback]

Dude....I lived in Salwa, Mangaf & Abu Halifa...Was in Kuwait from 96-2000...Lots of friends there, and my wife is Kuwaitie as well..

You know the guys at Desert Star trading??? Jafer & Salam are cool guys to deal with...Their mechanic Ricky is kickass too...He did all the tunes on my Streetbikes. They are in Shuwaik as well.

Cut your Fenders bro...You are in nothing but SAND...Do you ride at Mutlah Ridge over in the land of Bettow???haha...Use to ride the Ridge all the time. Never went south much to ride...Thats where most of you hang out though..

Yala Yala Yala Sha bob... :headbang:

Brad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the advantage of cutting your front fender flares will the aero dynamics  matter will your banshee be faster whith no fender flares or shaved ones? :wacko:

318018[/snapback]

So it will look like this :headbang:

• 1 month later...

can anyone post a up-close pic of a fender that is shaved so it points forward like i've seen before please? kinda hard to explain srry.

here is the type i was talking about:

fenders 1

fenders 2

still cant figure out how to post big pics. i clicked the img button when you reply and then typed the url in and it says that it does not support it.

this is wut it says when i try:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

• 2 weeks later...