Green Plastics

lineybiker_11

im not really educated on this stuff...but im pretty sure if you prep the plastic right and do a few primer coats and all that good stuff(maybe someone else could shed some light) i think it will be fairly durable and will hold up well...painting plastic i believe is the type of thing where you get out of it what you put in

I was just wondering if anybody has ever seen lime green or just green shee plastics without them being painted.  I would paint mine but i'm too rough on shit it was get scratched and peal and shizz.  i was just wondering were you've seen it if you have?

317775[/snapback]

u can paint them.. but only only use the FUSION from KRYLON ... it is made for plastic... it bonds really good & does not chip easy... but if u crash it . its gonna chip lol

im with ya! if they made lime green id buy them on the spot! i emailed maier about a year ago looking into getting them and they had a 10 set minimum for custom colors. front, rear, shroud and tank cover was like 8000 bucks......no shit im being serious. i dropped it there. figured i would buy 10 sets and sell 9, but for that money there is no way i would have recouped......like who gunna pay 800 bucks for maiers......LOL oh well.

i did email that new place last week, lake plastics something like that. but they still have not answered my email. guess its just easier to ignore people.

i cant understand how fullbore and maier and other cant make lime green and not think there are at least enough people out there to buy a set.

check

• 2 weeks later...