rocketman28

NYUK

Just for the record Tom and his bro. did not invent the pipes. I was there for the whole sad saga. I know who invented and did the R&D and countless hours of dyno time to make the pipes what they are today. If not for someone elses money you would not have Rocket pipes today.

316864[/snapback]

Alcoholbanshee are you Andy from GRR??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i personally know rocketman 28 and i know hes a straight shooter like minkia38 is .

tom is cool as hell and would never intetionally try to fuc% some buddy over ,somebody may have got their wires crossed,i dont know anything about this bad transaction but i can atest to toms good character and i cant imagine him to rip anybody off ,and as far as stealing the pipe design i think thats bull shit completely ,what were the pipes before they quote stole the idea ?????? id liek to see them side by side so we can compare them ,because ive heard this nonsense about them being similar to grr suicide pipes but i wanna see proof that theyre blatant copies ,i highly doubt it and if they are similar maybe somebody shouldve advertsied them better to sell more than 3 sets or something :yank:

Well rocketboy, I've got the paypal reciept showing that I paid him for the axle and I never recieved it and he hasn't returned any emails pm's etc in a long time. In the very beginning he told me that I would have the axle by a certain date, well that day would come and go. That happened a couple times and then I just never heard from him again. I have left message after message asking for info on the axle or about getting my money back. I haven't gotten either one so yes, he did screw me over!!

Guess you didn't know him as well as you thought you did...???

well i personally know rocketman 28 and i know hes a straight shooter like minkia38 is .

tom is cool as hell and would never intetionally try to fuc% some buddy over ,somebody  may have got their  wires crossed,i dont know anything about this bad transaction but i can atest to toms good character and i cant imagine him to rip anybody off ,and as far as stealing the pipe design i think thats bull shit completely ,what were the pipes before they quote stole the idea ??????  id liek to see them side by side so we can compare them ,because ive heard this nonsense about them being similar to grr suicide pipes but i wanna see proof that theyre blatant copies ,i highly doubt it and if they are similar maybe somebody shouldve advertsied them better to sell more than 3 sets or something :yank:

317074[/snapback]

You may know him personally, but you don't do his dealings for him.

I bought my pipes from Tom, he was a stand up guy and shipped my pipes out when promised. He even sent me an extra stinger cause the one he sent me was chipped. I hope you get your money or axle.

Just for the record Tom and his bro. did not invent the pipes. I was there for the whole sad saga. I know who invented and did the R&D and countless hours of dyno time to make the pipes what they are today. If not for someone elses money you would not have Rocket pipes today.

I heard that a long time ago. Each side says the other guy stole the idea from them. But honestly I've been waiting to get a set of GRR inframes since Andy said a while back that he was gonna make some new ones and once I saw the rockets were out I went out and got em.

Alcoholbanshee are you Andy from GRR??

316914[/snapback]

No I am Roger from Team GRR. Andy is Alcoholic on all the forums. Y'all can think what you want but I was there. And to answer whoevers question it was I have a set of suicide pipes that look a ton like Rocket pipes. You are all invited to come to my garage and check them out if that will make you happy. They are hanging in the rafters where they will probably be until the end of time!

No I am Roger from Team GRR. Andy is Alcoholic on all the forums. Y'all can think what you want but I was there. And to answer whoevers question it was I have a set of suicide pipes that look a ton like Rocket pipes. You are all invited to come to my garage and check them out if that will make you happy. They are hanging in the rafters where they will probably be until the end of time!

317260[/snapback]

roger from team grr,will you sell me those suicide inframes?send them down with andy in the spring.or you bring them.check out some outlaw street.

I think that Rocketman28 answered everyone's question by once again not replying. I mean I know that word by now has got to him about these two forums, but he has yet to say a word to defend his name. I am running a set of Rocket pipes, I love the sound and performance, but man I never knew the whole story behind them. I was trying to decide between a rocket out frame or GRR out frame for my drag banshee, and now I have decided on GRR, thanks.

Kevin

this is kinda funny

first Toms character gets attacked (rightfully so, or not - I dont know)

then my name (and email address) gets attacked (not rightfully so)

then rocket pipes name get attacked

then they are copied (or copies)

then someone says they are gonna get suicide pipes instead

- I thought all you guys said they are the same thing?? :)

I own www.rocketpipes.com, and hell, i dont even know the damn story!

I Imed roger, but he didnt reply to me (if someone knows the story - please email me: minkia38@gmail.com)

otherwise - get your rocket pipes here: www.rocketpipes.com !