Oaklahoma March 12-16

nosbanshee4u

im going the 11th - 13th...if you see me say whats up...i'll be on a blue banshee with NCY graphics shaved front fenders and 20x10-10 10 paddle haulers..i have duncan exhaust as well(prolly easiest way to find me...) post pics of your quad so i will know what to look for?

ya we should be there all weekend also.

sorry no pics of my bike....

I ride a white plastics banshee, race cut in the front. and the easiest way to find me is a blue nitrous bottle mounted on the rear bumper.

Is duncan exhaust the same a paul turners?? Do you have any pics of your bike?

Are you going by yourself if so, you can ride with us if youd like. we have 11 people going and hope to get there by sat morning :confused:

We are leaving tomorrow after work, should get there by 8 or 9, depends on how much beer we drink on the way!! We will have a Blue 1996 ford F-250 4X4 ext cab pulling a white 26ft cattle trailer (the RV!!!) My shee is blue and white with sand sharks on back (unless I get some haulers) and sand stars up front. I'll put duct tape just under my flag so see ya all there!!!!! :headbang::cheers:

I'm pulling out in the morning, probably get there around noon. Don't know where I'll be camped yet but will try for Cowboy camp. I'll put some duct tape below my flag.

So far looks like the weather might not be too good (snow showers?) until closer to next weekend. Oh well, guess we might need to bring the PS2 and some brews.........

just walked in the door and WOW did i have a blast... :headbang:

I was getting some hellatious air sat and sun clearing tables and step ups...crazy stuff..i got a few pics that i will post later on..nothing to hight just really far...then sunday evening my left cylinder lost some compression(it sounded like) and was lean poppin realllly bad so i took the 280 mains out and put in 310's but it didnt do a damn thing still lean popping really bad...but i'll check it out and see what it is...so today i rode a buddies CR500 and a YZ450F dirt bike..i didnt meet ne bansheehq guys that said they were gonna be there..i spent almost the hwole day sat looking for a white banshee with a nos bottle lol...

• 2 weeks later...
just walked in the door and WOW did i have a blast... :headbang:

I was getting some hellatious air sat and sun clearing tables and step ups...crazy stuff..i got a few pics that i will post later on..nothing to hight just really far...then sunday evening my left cylinder lost some compression(it sounded like) and was lean poppin realllly bad so i took the 280 mains out and put in 310's but it didnt do a damn thing still lean popping really bad...but i'll check it out and see what it is...so today i rode a buddies CR500 and a YZ450F dirt bike..i didnt meet ne bansheehq guys that said they were gonna be there..i spent almost the hwole day sat looking for a white banshee with a nos bottle lol...

339381[/snapback]

Ya, what the hell. I didn't see any of you fuckers out there either. We were camped in the campsite closest to the dyno in the White trailer and Black Dually Oh well It was fun anyhow. I do agree about the sick air with all of that wind.

I Launched!!!!!! I bent an ITP rim right on the inner part where the bolts are. My buddies were getting sick air too. Those damned flags just snap on impact on anything over about 100ft lol we would go back to the store about every 45 min for a warentee flag. That was my first time there but we are going back for shizzle. :dance: