Aftmkt blowout

I'll send them to you, if you'll send me yours in return.  no charge.  :)

As of now:

Nerfs-sold

Seat cover-sold

Swingarm-sold

Hopefully, none of that changes.  No rear tires to sell, and no bumpers to sell.

Scott

315372[/snapback]

you have pm

The quad is not being parted out to the frame.  I'm just selling odd items to get back some of my money then it will be gone in stock form.

I'll put an updated list together pretty soon.

Scott

315897[/snapback]

Sounds good, they won't give you much over NADA value no matter how much you've got into it; a wichita stealership guy quoted me 2800-3200 for my banshee by looking at my site--needless to say I told him to go fuck himself. :shrugani:

Got my eye on those a-arms; wouldn't mind upgrading my LS arms to the newer style...and then I could just re-sell mine cheap. wink3.gif You'll take $250 for them, right. :rolleyes:

:D

Scott you dirty rotten Yamaha traitor I heard you're buying a HONDA. What the #@$% are you thinkin man. I said buy a thumper not a stumper! This news deeply saddens me and makes me want to :cry:

Okay enough dramatics I'm sure you'll like it. At least get them to set you up on a discount since you cant buy at Gainesville now. Although I did hear there is a Honda shop opening in Gainesville this year. Are they doing you right on trade in?

Going to North 40 Saturday if you're interested give me a shout.