bizkit_boy2000

01bansheeke

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved the money yesterday. Sorry it came down to that Nick. It could have been handled a whole lot easier if you would have listened to me in the first place. I didnt want to run you through the mud but after getting the money back i don't regret doing it one bit. only way it coulda got done. ANyway, done deal your pegs should be there by the end of the week.

I recieved the money yesterday.  Sorry it came down to that Nick. It could have been handled a whole lot easier if you would have listened to me in the first place.  I didnt want to run you through the mud but after getting the money back i don't regret doing it one bit.  only way it coulda got done.  ANyway, done deal your pegs should be there by the end of the week.

318308[/snapback]

DAMN...that means no road trip huh :confused:

My whole take on this is......

NICK SELLS SHIT PARTS and will try his best to avoid giving refunds,unless of course he finds out the buyer is a regular on one of his favorite frequented sites and if no refund is givin,he will be mobbed by irate banshee minions

If his vision is really that bad,I wouldn't want anything he has to sell anyway.

So pick your poison.

My whole take on this is......

NICK SELLS SHIT PARTS and will try his best to avoid giving refunds,unless of course he finds out the buyer is a regular on one of his favorite frequented sites and if no refund is givin,he will be mobbed by irate banshee minions

If his vision is really that bad,I wouldn't want anything he has to sell anyway.

So pick your poison.

322562[/snapback]

WORD

I don't sell shit parts....this is the first time anything like this has ever happenend. You shouldn't talk shit about people that you don't even know and have never met. I gave him a refund because i know how it is to get parts that you are not happy with.

You shouldn't talk shit about people that you don't even know and have never met. I gave him a refund because i know how it is to get parts that you are not happy with.

I'm glad to hear you made good on it,but that doesn't change the fact your a questionable seller.You got parts that you weren't happy with so you tried to recover your losses on someone elses behalf.My advice to you is,don't shit where you eat.

Good to see it worked out for you 01bansheeke