Prarie dog problems?

RNBRAD

Well I guess this could fix a prarie dog problem if you have one. If you have a weak stomache or your super sensitive emotionally, don't watch it. If you watch it and you have one of those issues then don't bitch at me about it. :unsure:

Video opening

A sample humor segment

Gutless in Montana snippet

Maximum carnage snippet

Those vids have been posted here before.

309986[/snapback]

Yeah...but they're worthy of another post. :cheers: I'm just waiting for the 'poor little creature'...'if your not going to eat it, don't shoot it'...blahblah replies to start up. 'bout like your raggit slaying post. But anyone who's ever had problems due to those little bastards ought to get a kick out of those vids. I can't tell you how many head of cattle I had to put down due to broken legs from those damn critters' holes all over some pastures. :shootself:

hey post a copy of the actualle article that all that guinea pig and rabbit bull $ hit came from im calling bs purley on the fact that i live in northeast ohio(20 minutes from cleveland) and i would have herd that on the news or read it in the plain dealer(which is delivered to my house daily) seriously were did you read that ? funny though!

hey post a copy of the actualle article that all that guinea pig and rabbit bull $ hit  came from        im calling bs  purley on the fact that i live in northeast ohio(20 minutes from cleveland)  and i would have herd that on the news or read it in the plain dealer(which is delivered to my house daily)    seriously were did you read that ?      funny though!

310007[/snapback]

Can

i retract my previous statement! sorry. but yes its true i saw it on the news last night a lil after i posted that it was b.s. that sick fu c kid actually killed and cooked a guinea pig and a rabbit from pet supplys plus. im not sure how that website herd about it before me, as i live 30 minutes from where it happened but oh well