re-jetting for switching oil

If anything you will be a little rich, so I would get it switched over and run maybe a 1/4 tank through it then put in new plugs and do a plug chop. Might need to go down 1 jet size, JUST GUESSING.

Good luck-----Josh

ok thanks for the replies ill go ahead and try it out and see how shee runs. One other question, i need to replace my tranny oil because its pased due for new stuff but the only 10w30 i could find without the "energy conserving" label was the high mileage that had other additives in it. i did find 20w50 with out the energy conserving label, will that be okay to use?

ok thanks for the replies ill go ahead and try it out and see how shee runs. One other question, i need to replace my tranny oil because its pased due for new stuff but the only 10w30 i could find without the "energy conserving" label was the high mileage that had other additives in it. i did find 20w50 with out the energy conserving label, will that be okay to use?

310018[/snapback]

I wouldn't use 20w50 due to how thick it is...may not lube the clutch as well & may make it a bit harder to shift. With my stock clutch I always ran Valvoline 10w30, never tried the high-mileage shizzle though. :shrugani: