Any special way to install graphics?

01bansheefox

after you clean plastics... spray plastics with a squirt bottle (soapy water)and then spray back of graphics with water... this way you can put in perfect place and it won't stick.... then when you get it in perfect place.... use the bondo scraper and work the water out and air bubbles while its in place... works like a charm and there was a section of this in dirtwheels few months ago..

after you clean plastics... spray plastics with a squirt bottle (soapy water)and then spray back of graphics with water...  this way you can put in perfect place and it won't stick.... then when you get it in perfect place.... use the bondo scraper and work  the water out and air bubbles while its in place...  works like a charm and there was a section of this in dirtwheels few months ago..

307691[/snapback]

Yes i have done mine the same way! :headbang: Comes out like factory!

I do mine a little different. Get yourself a bucket of hot soapy water. Make sure you clean the plastics well before. Dip your graphic in the hot water and apply to the bike , I use an old credit card with a towel around it to get the bubbles out. Works like a charm, The reason for the hot water is to make the graphic more flexible so it fits in the cornners and bends perfect.

Ok so no special stuff i need to put on the fenders or anything, I just dont want this kit to peal or bubble it was a little over $200.

307553[/snapback]

Dam! What kind of graphics kit costs over $200??? :confused: I only paid $100 for mine w/seat cover and the most I have ever seen them is about $145.00! What kind did you get? :headbang: