njorvp

H250RHATER

I go down there all the time. NJOVRP seems to favor the dirtbikes. The ATV track is nothing compared to the one at Raceway Park, in Englishtown NJ. They do have alot of trails though if you are into that. But as far as an ATV track i would rather go to Englishtown. Raceway Park is alot cheaper too.

It is just one big track, huge Jump, doubles everything you could ask for in a track. It is $30 a day and worth the money. Very Professional track. NJORVP is twice that, but I have a membership because my little brother has a dirtbike and NJORVP favors the dirtbikes.

i keep getting e mails from chatworth even though i haven t been a member in like 5 years.they say they are redoing the quad track again.is this true?even so i still don t think it would be worth the dues.

If the rumors of them redoing the track is true, that would be awesome, since like I said I only renew my membership because my little brother has a dirtbike and he loves to go, so i go with him. But there is NO Way they can build a track better than Englishtown. I used to swear by Chatsworth, believe me, until i discover Englishtown.

there makeing a new track in 2007 in williams town on pinyhollow road or spomething like that

supposidly they already started and its supposed to have a wholle bunch of stuff a lake in the miidle for boats its gonna be twice the size of the original place and the quad track there is said to be monsterous :confused: