Pro Design ProFlow K&N Size?

bobbybonilla

Does anyone know what size and part number the pro design pro flow adapter plate K&n is? I had the stock plate with K&N, and purchased the pro design planning to move the filter over, but found out the opening on the stock plate is bigger than the pro design plate, thus my K&N;s opening is too big for the pro design plate.

Can anyone help?

Does anyone know what size and part number the pro design pro flow adapter plate K&n is? I had the stock plate with K&N, and purchased the pro design planning to move the filter over, but found out the opening on the stock plate is bigger than the pro design plate, thus my K&N;s opening is too big for the pro design plate.

Can anyone help?

305536[/snapback]

the proper filter for that pro-design plat is oval not round. its about $60 filter by itself most places. i might be able to find the exact part number once i get home tonight.

Shoot! I didnt realize they made two different plates. I must of got the one for the Pro Design filter instead of the K&N filter, so Is there still a K&N that will fit mine?

305763[/snapback]

absolutely, just measure the diameter across the hole and look up on k&n's website. find the right size then look for the same length as the pro design. actually it won't really matter you could make the length of the filter as long as the airbox is if you want. as long as the total internal volume of the filter is the same or greater than the correct pro design that goes on it. i would get one thats about 6" long or longer if you can.