planet sand

Maxxsmoke

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planet Sand is a great site with alot more real information than you will ever find on this site... It seems like most of the people on planet sand are adults, witch is a far cry from most of the brats on this site... There are days it seems like this site is over run with 12 year old brats.... See on this site you can read about pulling peanuts and corn from someones ass... On Planet Sand you will never see that kind of stupid shit...

o contrair,worthless entertainment on planetsand has plenty of that.i`ve been on planetsand almost as long as here,2 different worlds, draggers= planetsand. duners and dirt riders= banshee hq. not many young kids got the cabbage to have the bikes like them guys do.they have a shitload of paid advertisers over there so they don t put up with much horseshit.max whats your name and where did you most frequently post over there.lets try and get the other side of the story.

I agree with NYUK. This is a great site and has lately become "slightly infested". Hell, even the mature people are acting out of line lately. I think the reason a lot of the kids don't frequent ps is becasue they don't understand half the stuff over there. There are some real bad ass drag machines over there.... but that's about it.

Planet Sand is a great site with alot more real information than you will ever find on this site... It seems like most of the people on planet sand are adults, witch is a far cry from most of the brats on this site... There are days it seems like this site is over run with 12 year old brats.... See on this site you can read about pulling peanuts and corn from someones ass... On Planet Sand you will never see that kind of stupid shit...

306608[/snapback]

He who is without sin may cast the first stone.

hell i doubt he wants us to know what his name over there was

becasue all fo us who read on planet sand will look up whatever useless shit he prob posted over there to get banned

306652[/snapback]

I think you are right on there. He has a whopping 9 posts here and most of them are just trying to cause trouble. :rolleyes:

I go to PS for the technical stuff but alot of it is over my head. BHQ is better for most people that aren't into full on drag racing. :headbang: Bluetraxx.........well.......I think that is for the 16 and under crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
If it is maxxsmoke on PS, then he could be mad that he offered a member there $350 for a '04 bottom end and the seller was offended (which I would have been also).

312497[/snapback]

All of you smucks need to get a life, none of you even know what you are talking about. This is the shitiest site I have ever been on. HQ SUCKS BIG BALLS, and all of you fucks do too. Get a life losers. :yank::yank::yank::unsure::cry:

All of you smucks need to get a life, none of you even know what you are talking about. This is the shitiest site I have ever been on. HQ SUCKS BIG BALLS, and all of you fucks do too. Get a life losers. :yank:  :yank:  :yank:  :unsure:  :cry:

379443[/snapback]

this must be one of the kids we have on here.