grr pipes

bluefrog

I have a set of shearer's on my bike that i haven't had a chance to get chromed yet and i just keep them coated with wd40 and rust doesn't touch them ....I just spray it on a rag and wipe them down before the bike will be sitting around for any period of time.

I have a set of shearer's on my bike that i haven't had a chance to get chromed yet and i just keep them coated with wd40 and rust doesn't touch them ....I just spray it on a rag and wipe them down before the bike will be sitting around for any period of time.

304860[/snapback]

did you ever dyno your bike with those pipes just wondering how they are thanks for any info you can give me

Just finished the bike in october....haven't had a chance to dyno it yet...i will post the sheets when i get it done....I can say that the pipes work great on my motor. The ones i have are a little bit different from most though, as they were built specifically for a 10mm cheetah.

• 2 weeks later...
it seems like this whole forum is turning into a big pissing match now..what gives?? :shrugani:

312915[/snapback]

i think hes kiddin, not sure though. youre right though. that yfz thread is gettin ridiculous, but i have posted in it a few times. i really wish it were the bhq from when i first got here. oh well i guess itll just keep on evolving.

• 2 weeks later...