have $215 to spend... any ideas?

ok, got $200 for x-mas cuz i thought i would need pistons, but it turns out i dont, and its buring a hole in my pocket... so i need some ideas on what to buy... i know its not much for mods, but its something... looking to put the first mod on my shee... :evil:

i was thinking some ac propeg nerfs with heelguard, but i dont know yet... dont really wanna make any sudden purchases and then regret it later...

ok, i also found my $75 gift certificate to k&k atv, so basically if i want to i have like $290 to spend at k&k, or else i can spend $75 at k&k and then like $215 somewhere else...

i just need some ideas people, i keep going back and forth on things and cant make up my mind, so i need your help... :shrugani:

oops, sorry, thought i had my signature all set up with my current mods that the guy before me put on, but i guess not..

here they are.

Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes w/304 silencers

V-Force Reeds

DG front bumper

K&N Air Filter

Fast Trekker Front Tires

Spider Trac Rear Tires

White Brothers Boost Bottle

GYTR CDI

Alba Tribal Flame Graphics Kit

Alba Billet Grill

thats pretty much it...

Get your flywheel lightened,head shaved,and your shift star modded (Boonman does a great job).

I also think the HQ price for a Noss head is $215.00 shipped,but check it out with Dave.

Edited by SICK BOY