Passion 12 Port Stroker Review

BansheeGuy_IV

im preety sure im 14/41 as of now if lights the tires the f*** up i dont even have my cylenders back from passion racing :dance:

i ride mx and it threw 30ft roosts on the vids :headbang:

u guys w/ the passion port know the power im gonna be getting :P

sometimes when i ride trails the swing arm skid plate hits :cry: does anyone else have this problem in the trails :confused: it makes me mad :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Stay AWAY From the Lectron carbs. My Friend had one and swears it was the Hugest Hunk of shit carb he has ever used, Even sent it back to the factory 2x because it would leak and they were unable to fix it or replace it. And he bought it new! Ended up throwing it in the trash and losing his money.

I would just get the right size PWK's and neeldes as Jim Recomends I have 33's on mine and I'm lovin it.

Edited by Justintoxicated

illiminate jetting!??!!?

311488[/snapback]

Its somewhat similiar to the dial a jet system. The way you jet the carb is with the turn of a screw on the top of the carb.

Stay AWAY From the Lectron carbs.  My Friend had one and swears it was the Hugest Hunk of shit carb he has ever used,  Even sent it back to the factory 2x because it would leak and they were unable to fix it or replace it.  And he bought it new!  Ended up throwing it in the trash and losing his money.

I would just get the right size PWK's and neeldes as Jim Recomends I have 33's on mine and I'm lovin it.

318104[/snapback]

My brother has one on his yfz and hasnt had one problem with it. Runs like a champ! Maybe your friend just had a lemon... I know Dennis Packard makes some quality products and stands behind his products.