2000 BANSHEE

jizzo

I'm relisting this as my deal fell thru..

anyhow its a 2000 banshee with bill of sale only ..was sold to me with bill of sale and would be signed over to the new owner..

this quad was stolen from me last summer and the vins were removed...i have all paperwork documenting that from state police..it has

chrome slotted grill

chrome fmf w silencers

chrome boost bottle

chrome dg grab bar

billet waterpump cover

billet clutch insert

billet handlebar clamp,throttle , resivior covers

new durablue axle

new maier plastics

dg nerfs

dg front bumper

holeshots with 90% tread left

polished itp rims

v-force reeds

gripper seat cover

bloodshot headlight covers

swing arm skid plate

cant think of much more right now...also small box of stock parts

quad is in south nj ..im asking 2500 or trade for newer 4-stroke quad,..(400ex-z400 or 450) this quad always starts on first kick unless it sits in the garage for a long period of time them it starts after a couple kicks...runs really hard and strong with no problems whatsoever

rear plastics were replaced after pic was taken...

Edited by jizzo

my man if you were more realistic with the price we could have done this deal a long time ago.2,500 for a bike with no vin is a lil much.i got 1,700.00 for ya. 17 crispy 100 dollar bills.what bore are the cylinders?

my man if you were more realistic with the price we could have done this deal a long time ago.2,500 for a bike with no vin is a lil much.i got 1,700.00 for ya. 17 crispy 100 dollar bills.what bore are the cylinders?

299942[/snapback]

more realistic...? i have good vins on paper..and i got the p work from the state boys....this bike is legit..!

you can do better than 1700..you let me know where your can get a shee like mine for 17...ill buy 3

i understand what you are saying, but i do get them frequently for less with titles and more aftermarket.check my e bay profile. i blow out tons of parts.1,800.00 and we can do it today.we been going back and forth for months.you still haven t sold your bike. i have had at least 6 banshees in the last 4 months.thats as high as i m willing to go. frame with ground off vin numbers is trash.state usually sends another vin when this happens.

i understand what you are saying, but i do get them frequently for less with titles and more aftermarket.check my e bay profile. i blow out tons of parts.1,800.00 and we can do it today.we been going back and forth for months.you still haven t sold your bike. i have had at least 6 banshees in the last 4 months.thats as high as i m willing to go. frame with ground off vin numbers is trash.state usually sends another vin when this happens.

301809[/snapback]

well i know the history of the bike and its 100% legit ..2200 cash or it sits in the garage

thats cheap enough...show me a shee with alot of mods for 22 or 17 at that matter...lets see ...show me where there 1700....im calling your bluff

2,200, hot rods welded crank,works triple rates, ported,coolhead,steering dampner.brand new plastic,and more.your s just got all them billet trinkets.no real money parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

talk to special blend on here, and maveric302, i sold both of them their bikes,i don t bluff,i just blow out massive banshee parts.

check the parts i sold in the last year in my profile. many many bikes. 1,650.00 is all i m offering now.

2,200, hot rods welded crank,works triple rates, ported,coolhead,steering dampner.brand new plastic,and more.your s just got all them billet trinkets.no real money parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

talk to special blend on here, and maveric302, i sold both of them their bikes,i don t bluff,i just blow out massive banshee parts.

check the parts i sold in the last year in my profile. many many bikes. 1,650.00 is all i m offering now.

302327[/snapback]

those are nice bikes ..exspecially the blk n red one in the back...

anyhow ill take 2000 ..take it or leave it ..cash money

or this shee will be on the bay as well