Who here has shipped a motor?

How did you ship it, what did you put it in, I guess i need a build a crate but have no clue how and i need it to last there and back for another motor.

293670[/snapback]

i have shipped several banshee motors i got a realy heavy duty cardboard box and packed it with bubble wrap. take the shifter off, plugs out, kicker off. you should be ok. i used ups. just make sure you insure it for its value and take a couple pics of it while you are packing it so if you have a problem you have proof that you packed it good.

throw it in a bag and get a cardboard box and that spray insulation, you'll need a couple bottles of it. Spray some in the bottom, let it set up a little bit and then fill the rest.

If where your sending it is careful, they can cut it in half and use the same foam to send it back.

throw it in a bag and get a cardboard box and that spray insulation, you'll need a couple bottles of it.  Spray some in the bottom, let it set up a little bit and then fill the rest.

If where your sending it is careful, they can cut it in half and use the same foam to send it back.

293823[/snapback]

i did this...i got a strong cardboard box, got a piece of like 2 inch styrofoam

to lay on the bottom, pack all my stuff in like 4 strong black garbage bags, got 2 cans of spray foam from home depot and filled in the sides. thun a piece of styrofoam on top, seal it up and tape it up good.

worked great...felt like one solid piece, no moving around

i also went with ups shipping, weighed 65 pounds cost me 45 bux and it got from ny to ohio in 5 days exactly....pm me with any questions