Anyone know of any good shops in AZ in the valley

redcell43

Ken's ATV (knows his stuff and will deal with you on prices)

Toy Junkies (Scott the owner put in T5's for my old 96' banshee and installed Boysen carbon fiber reeds for me)

There's a mom and pop shop on University and the 101 I think. The guy who owns it is cool as hell, and his knowledge about atvs is amazing. Sorry I don't know the name of the shop.

Now I know corporate owned places are too expensive like Town and Country Motorsports. But theres a place called Cycle Gear on Country Club rd. and Southern, it's a coporate owned shop but they always have great deals. Plus if you talk to the manager, you can deal with prices.

Sorry I don't know any shops in the West Valley, that's only cause I don't live out there. Hope this list helps though...oh and don't go to Duner's ATV, that place is crappy and the service there is very shotty. The guy promised me a great deal on some paddles, but in the end it ended up costing me alot more. That's why I didn't buy them and never came back.

Edited by wongs390cc

try d&m

these guys built my motor and were very nice, they are banshee specilaists and had the fastest twin at king of the hill on t day.

they are a little far at 35th ave and glendlae , but I made the trek from cooper and chandler and it was worth it.

Duners is no longer duners , they are now richards atv with new staff they are good but I would rather sent the motor to D&M.