Intuition

BlueBansheeTwin

i'm going down a normal trail that leads throug ha gravel pit in about 3rd gear pinned on my KFX400... and something in my mind told me to slow down as i was comming up to a small lump.. well right as i stopped i looked in front of me, there was about a 30-40 foot drop that wasnt there the day before. that probably would have hurt quite a bit. goes to show, never ride fast through pits until you check um out first

Happens all the time where I live. about 5 years ago, a guy on a brand new banshee did the same thing that you almost did. He went up the same hill he went up the day before, and it was a 40 ft drop on the other side, only he did'nt know till it was too late. He nose dived and was killed.

You also have to watch for water ruts.

Happens all the time where I live. about 5 years ago, a guy on a brand new banshee did the same thing that you almost did. He went up the same hill he went up the day before, and it was a 40 ft drop on the other side, only he did'nt know till it was too late. He nose dived and was killed.

You also have to watch for water ruts.

291237[/snapback]

Yes i am sure you read my ride of shame which was similar i am still fucked up