cpi's and stock bike

I would ONLY run out of frames on a bike that is stricktly a drag bike, otherwise stick with inframes. If you tip it over with out of frames your going to F*** up your pipes. You can run them but why do you want to? For looks? Your only going to look cool untill a real drag bike pulls up side and smokes you.

I don't know much about the out of frame Cpi drag pipes, but I'm running the Cpi inframes and they pretty good on a stock bike with an aircleaner :D . The best way to answer your question would be to call CPi and Ask them. :blink: But thats just my opinion <_<

you can run them and it will not hurt the motor at all.

inframe cpis are the exact same as out of frames so you should get them because the power will be the same and you wont look stupid. by stupid i will give you an example. my brother and i both have badass drag banshees. i have 2 cousins with bone stock banshees that put drag pipes on them to be cool. one doesnt even have paddle tires. at the jamboree in front of 1000 people we made him race my friend(who has a alchohol 7 mil) on his blaster he bought for a pit bike. hes got a mild port on it w/a pipe and paddles. the blaster beat the drag piped stock banshee. he beat him bad and embarassed him in front of everyone. i have drag porting and all kinds of shit done to my banshee and you can pretty much only drive it in a straight line for drags. however its not in a drag frame and its not a monoblock or a stroker so i run inframes. because when you at are a big place like little sahara and you have drag pipes and lose to 50 guys that are running inframes you just look plain stupid.

but if you want, u can run them w/o any harm to the motor. i just suggest getting your motorwork fast and get a hell of a lot of it.

you can run them and it will not hurt the motor at all.

inframe cpis are the exact same as out of frames so you should get them because the power will be the same and you wont look stupid.  by stupid i will give you an example.  my brother and i both have badass drag banshees. i have 2 cousins with bone stock banshees that put drag pipes on them to be cool.  one doesnt even have paddle tires.  at the jamboree in front of 1000 people we made him race my friend(who has a alchohol 7 mil) on his blaster he bought for a pit bike.  hes got a mild port on it w/a pipe and paddles.  the blaster beat the drag piped stock banshee.  he beat him bad and embarassed him in front of everyone.  i have drag porting and all kinds of shit done to my banshee and you can pretty much only drive it in a straight line for drags.  however its not in a drag frame and its not a monoblock or a stroker so i run inframes.  because when you at are a big place like little sahara and you have drag pipes and lose to 50 guys that are running inframes you just look plain stupid. 

but if you want, u can run them w/o any harm to the motor.  i just suggest getting your motorwork fast and get a hell of a lot of it.

291709[/snapback]

thanks for the great story, but i do intend to turn this bike into a drag