Rims?

2004LEBanshee

Which setup should I go with.  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how much you wanna spend? the bajas are cheap and look good and are really strong. beadlocks are more expensive and are really strong. what kinda riding do you do? good thing about bead locks is that you can change ur own tires easily but theyll be heavier. ive got a set of all three pretty much. bajas in the 450. hypers on the silver banshee and old style race wheels on the cr50 banshee.

yamaha-yfz4500-04-bikepics-108482.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-117561.jpg

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-197710.jpg

2004LEBanshee....I'm with you on the Hipers, hell I couldn't afford beadlocks. I was debating on getting Baja's for the rear but decided not to(I'm on a college student budget). I've got the T-9's on the back w/Kenda Klaws. They don't even compare to the hiper's or even the Baja's. But they were $160-170 ( I can't remember what I paid) with shipping. Like Loco said, take a look at what RMatv has for prices, I've always dealt w/them for my wheels. I personally would rather have baja's on all four, than just the Beadlocks on the rear.

Loco...or stclark, how easy is it to change tires w/ the hipers? Do you just torque everything to specs or what?...never had the chance to mess with beadlocks.

Loco...or stclark, how easy is it to change tires w/ the hipers? Do you just torque everything to specs or what?...never had the chance to mess with beadlocks.

292223[/snapback]

I'll chime in here, super easy to change, dual bead lock being the easiest, un-bolt the BL rings and remove the tire, install the new tire, bolt the BL rings back on and re-torque.

I'll chime in here, super easy to change, dual bead lock being the easiest, un-bolt the BL rings and remove the tire, install the new tire, bolt the BL rings back on and re-torque.

293093[/snapback]

what he said. except i dont torque anything. i just tighten them down to the best of my judgement. or at least until they dont leak. no problems yet... :D

HIPERS!!!!

yamaha-blaster-04-bikepics-254108.jpg

290323[/snapback]

i love those wheels and are those the i razr's i want that combo so bad...it looks wicked and like a rock crawling tire...nice shee man

• 4 weeks later...