the dunes won

juldan1

when i first got my shee I fell in love head over heels. put pipes on, jet kit, invested in some paddles. Serviced it up, cleaned the STOCK filter and went out to PISMO dunes. Rode my heart out for about 3 hrs came back to camp and shee was sweatin. Drank some cold ones and she wouldnt start. finally it fired but running like crap spittin fire out of one pipe. Got home and to my surprise sand EVERYWHERE. 400 dollars later she runs like a dream. New prodesign filter with adapter and vito super stockers and alot of cleaning. Did the work all myself with the help of this awesome site

ya u have to be ready to go out to pismo. i have a couple buddies with banshees that have k&n's but they dont have that airbox adapter, and when we got back from pismo, they had sand in there airbox boots, luckily it didnt get into there carbs.

i know this is kinda off topic but do u ride at hollister? looks like your close to it

same shit happened to me a couple years back and i had a pro design adapter kit. it still wasnt sealed so i put grease around the very tiny gaps in the adapter and air box and i mean tiny but it still sucked sand in so the grease stopped it completly. i recommend that if you ever have the same problem. it works