HQ Spring Ride Bitches!

txblueshee

snake weekend me and the boys will be there :cheers:

hope to see ya there I can't wait :headbang:

where is a good party spot to stay and do they book up fast???????

301109[/snapback]

HMMMMM...we used to always camp at north camp on the strip for the big events like that---well they found out that they dont own that anymore and couldnt charge people or give tickets as long as they werent on the road..so as of 2005 it's all blocked off which is goin to suck b/c a lot of people camped on that strip...im not for sure how its goin to go because of that like i said before it just went into effect 2005 so :confused: guess we'll see---and if you go to waynoka.com you can reserve places---i think right now they're only doin south camp....we usually park at north camp--cowboy camp is a good place to camp--but i actually think we're goin to be at south camp this year :cheers:

Edited by dune_girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be the best time to go before the Snake Fest crowd hits. Though i'll prolly be there for Snake Fest also. Good time but it's so freakin packed, but this is when the drags are the best.  :headbang:

288035[/snapback]

isnt rattle snake like a week before that...why dont we go like 23 24 25 or somethin like that...unless everbody can only go after the 25th if thats the case then Ill be leavin when yall are arriving...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Damnit ive already got reservations for that weekend for me and the old lady down by the beach at a fancy condo...go ride in the sand??? or go hump on the old lady in the hot tub???

damnit i cant decide banghead

329620[/snapback]

You can hump any day of the week. You cant party with the coolest HQ members around everyday of the week. BROS BEFORE HOES!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE SHOOT FOR THE 18TH!

locogato, 01bansheeke, the rail, txblueshee, and ledofthezep are all goin. Lets make this a HUGE HQ ride!!