ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

420 before your cluth issues how did it shift?  Do you have a lock up or an override?  I will be out there sun fro sure and probably sat.

329601[/snapback]

Nope neither.....I am running a toomey clutch and springs. It might be time to go to a lock up...Don't want a override I still want to be able to circle Silver lake!!!

sounds like you welded the clutch pusher.....that's the same thing that happened to mine.....I made two passes a few weeks ago on the black river and on the last pass i lost my clutch at around 100 mph. :o

didn't end up running at all yesterday......ended up having to pull the motor and tear it down, and split the cases to get the clutch pushrod out of the trans. :(

cool.....so it's an SRAD body style....those are the bike that put suzuki at the top in the sport bike industry.  Here's a pic of my 99' i just sold this fall.

331850[/snapback]

yep gotta love the scrads.i wanted one even sence i seen the first one in a show room.nice bike there what did you get for it