ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

ok take either I-69 or I-94 into port huron towards the bluewater bridge....don't get off on the bridge ramp...continue to the highway end and turn left at the first light after the bridge, continue past the elementary school which will be on the right hand side then turn left on riverside drive....continue down riverside drive til you get to the boat launch which will be on the right...when you get to the boat launch get on the river and ride east (under the overpass) and follow the river til you get to the water st. boat launch (boat launch is just before downtown area on left hand side of the river).....let me know if you have any questions.....as it is good and cold saturday night I will be out there. Feel free to bring any friends that you have with bikes quads or sleds the more the merrier, but there will be no sleds let run on the track.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CURSE YOU!!!!! :P  Nah It will be allright. Today is suppose to be the last warm one. 

Did you ever make it out there Sunday. I made it for a lil while didnt stay long

cause I had my Kold Kutters in. My pic tires werent makin the journey from my house to the drags too slushy.

They traded in the plow truck for a beat up 3 wheeler with a plow, it took forever

an they had to replow every 4 or 5 races  :shootself:

I think i seen you out there 8hondo.

319587[/snapback]

i went out there sunday for like 2hrs.couldnt figure out why it wasnt pulling hard with the +12 on.my clutch is about smoked it wont even stall the bike out now.

Bogart what kind of bike do you want to get ?? Im also getting another one sold my 1999 gsxr 750 just before winter.....and im also selling my 250r to get some $$ together for a 2001 or newer GSXR 1000 for this summer.

Bogart what kind of bike do you want to get ?? Im also getting another one sold my 1999 gsxr 750 just before winter.....and im also selling my 250r to get some $$ together for a 2001 or newer GSXR 1000 for this summer.

320363[/snapback]

a gsxr all the way for me.i sold my vfr750 with rc30 parts last year.my buddie is gonna get a cbr 600 im set on a gsxr 750.

i need to sell one of my turbo shelbys the sled and possibly one of the shees.i want to get a turbo mustang a newer rocket