ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out on the black river tonite in Port Huron blowing away some built sleds, Smooth clean ice... no snow on it. I will be out there tommorow around 2:00 if any of you guys want to come out and run.

post em up let me know who's in.

Heres directions, ok take either I-69 or I-94 into port huron towards the bluewater bridge....don't get off on the bridge ramp...continue to the highway end and turn left at the first light after the bridge, continue past the elementary school which will be on the right hand side then turn left on riverside drive....continue down riverside drive til you get to the boat launch which will be on the right. we drag right in front of the boat launch.

We loaded up  got ready to go and then my cousins drag sled decided that it didn't want to start so we spent the rest of the day trying to fix it.  It is either the cdi or stator because we couldn't get a spark.  What broke on yours?

322547[/snapback]

damn everyone is having problems.i gotta get a clutch monday i smoked min.

nick whats up with the beast i should be out in full force next weekend.what oil do you guys use

Mine welded the clutch pusher ball to the rod and the pressure plate. :(

I run maxima 927 castor when mines on gas 32/1 in the winter....when its on alcohol i run Klotz Benol.

Not too sure......I am going to Lansing (A&S)in the morning to get my new stroker dynoed :headbang: and after that I will probably go to the bay!!!! Some time in the early afternoon I am hoping to be back in town