ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have three master links in my chain. Been that way for two years now. I have a 85 horse motor plus shoot it with 30-50 horses of laughing gas. So to answer your question yep it will work just fine.

315284[/snapback]

thanks alot

i figured it would be fine if there is already one there.last year i broke one i snapped on were the clip goes were it has the notch in it.that broke of and bent the other side alot.didnt mess my case up tho.

ok all i need is the brake line for this weekend.it only took 2 hrs to paint and install the new swinger.i was happy the bolt pushed out with my fingers

the marvin shaw is the only way to go for dragging if you're going to run a shock...it's light and can be setup to be stiff like it needs to be....

315429[/snapback]

whats your gearing on your banshee nick.

i had a 12 on last week i got a 13 and a 16 i think.i kow i need more than the 12.but i wasnt even running out of gear

On mine i have a 17/42 for the ice....but it's a big motor......On your bike i would start out at stock gearing and work with it from there. stock is like 14/44 i think .

Edited by bizkit_boy2000

Bogart I think I was talking to you about the rocket pipes. I have the blue banshee with fullbore front plastic.

315912[/snapback]

i know i talked to a couple people about the rockets not sure if i talked to you or not,just mostly people walking by.i got alot of looks and the what kinda pipe is that.then they would ask what head i had on there ypvs rz motor.it was cool minkia might get a few sales from me this weekend

i need to get a pic up so people will know what to look for.

316210[/snapback]

how about the big banshee hq sticker on the front plastic between the headlights.now its got a black extended swinger with braided line.

will be readoy for the weekend.

nick you ever get your nos

Edited by bogart

Im setting up a track on the black river this weekend...that's where i will be. Let me know if any of you guys want to come out i'll get you some directions. It's going to be smooth clean ice without sleds to interfere and fuck it up. pretty much a private deal.

Edited by bizkit_boy2000

Im setting up a track on the black river this weekend...that's where i will be. Let me know if any of you guys want to come out i'll get you some directions. It's going to be smooth clean ice without sleds to interfere and fuck it up. pretty much a private deal.

317039[/snapback]

ya shoot me some directions