ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizkit boy we need to get someone to plow a track for quads.  I was at the bay today and had to run with snowmobiles and it sucked. The ice was a mess with all those sleds.

314176[/snapback]

i did good on both tracks.i had a 4 runs before i ran out of gas.will be there out there sunday before noon.

i was very very pleased with my runs i didnt lose.ran 600-800cc sleds and a kx500

Glad to hear that you ran well brandon, i called the only guy that i know with a plow and he can't make it....Do either of you guys know of anyone with a plow??

314290[/snapback]

i know a few but none that are coming to the bay.nick you gonna be out there in the bay.i will look for ya,i heard peoplw were going to white lakeanyways im beinging my video camera to get some good shee runs.plus i want to see how i come out of the hole.i will be out there in a few hrs before 12 i gotta go work for a hot second

right off shore behind the rocks....they over ran and over plowed one track and the ice got then and he went through. Kinda dumb considering it could have been avoided by not running the same track two weekends ago and by having more than one track.

anybody stick around to see if and how they got it out.  I left after the huvacraft/dnr/polices three ring circus.

314681[/snapback]

i went home when it was dark he was still there.i got video of the truck in the ice.i didnt even get anyof my runs.not that had had many good ones.i gotts get my +12 on the bike is to wild with a stock winger i was everywere.i didnt feels safe running with others close.i had to shut down all the time to get straight again.i wouldnt keep the front tires on the ice.

nick i need that number or whatever for that +12 brake line.anything else i need brake line and chain.you said the stock shock would be ok for now but get something else.i know someone said that

Bogart what does your bike look like?  I had the same problem I couldn't stay straight for anything.  It had to be the track.

315090[/snapback]

its got a chrome grill red radiator cover white plastic,the fronts are race cut.it got black white and red graphics almost like a checker flag.you cant miss the rocket pipes.

yea man i was everywere couldnjt stay straight.had some good runs but some i just shut down.do you have a extended swinger one yours and what did it look like.there were alot of nice shees out there.if you were on the track to the right when you come of the rocks.i did 2 runs there.1st one i was on the left side and i had the front tires of for a good 20 feet before i wanted to start coming back morel.i shut down went to third and and fourth i was all over

the +12swinger is on.hopefully rdz has the brake line.then all i need is a chain is putting 2 toghether a no no.the master links are strong i know it would work.but what do you guys think.i know i have to get another shock really soon.

nick how is that marvin shaw shocks for the rear