thats about it.......

Sheeboy12

I've had my 98 shee for about 9 months. On the first crank the bearings on the bottom came apart and destroyed everything on the left side... bored .50 over and rebuilt. 3 months later... i'm hauling down an old road then ... BAM... and it died. SAME THING.... on the left side too on the bottom. What is wrong. I can't afford this anymore.... My 3 rd crank just arrived. Maybe third time is the charm.

I've had my 98 shee for about 9 months. On the first crank the bearings on the bottom came apart and destroyed everything on the left side... bored .50 over and rebuilt. 3 months later... i'm hauling down an old road then ... BAM... and it died. SAME THING.... on the left side too on the bottom. What is wrong. I can't afford this anymore.... My 3 rd crank just arrived. Maybe third time is the charm.

284437[/snapback]

same shit happened to me dude. I basically went broke but the 3rd time did it for me and it hasnt done it since. :evil:

There could be a number of reasons for this happening. You could have a clogg in a jet or something on the left side and it wasnt getting fuel/oil. May have also had a leak in a crankseal or something, or your air filter was bad. Just my guess, they usually dont just blow for no reason. If i were you id get the new one trued and welded. This will keep vibration down to a minimum and keep it from coming apart.