WHOS HOTTER?

WALLACE84

Kind of sad when a girl says she doesnt want to post a pic (per request) because she doesnt want to compete in this thread so nobody gets insulted and then brooke has to jump on her.

Agreed.

thats fine sweetie, put it on a christmas card

What the hell would make you be so mean and disrespectfull to someone ? I don't understand you at all Brooke. The comments you made towards that other girl are just out of line. I think the bhq has become too big, its becoming alot like the other ATV forums where the members bash each other, make rude and arrogant comments and scare others from posting.

I guess im going to have to stop reading these theads and stick to the repairs and mods forum.

Edited by Meat

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defend her? How so? By saying its sad that you hate on a chick because she doesnt want to be judged? Your insecurity shows...

Im going to post pictures just to spite you.

This is her backside...

253899-Shelle%20080.jpg

This is her showing some POSITIVE personality..

253900-Shelle%20081-1.jpg

another pic of her having a good time...

253901-Shelle%20334.jpg

here out with friends...shelle_2262.jpg

this is SIK on her OWN bike...where is your banshee brooke?

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/7481/shelle_018.jpg

And by the way...SIKgirl says "hi"

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/7481/shelle_400.jpg

i intentially made these pictures huge because brooke complained about how small the originals were.

ok, this is my "0.2" or whatever you guys call it.

i have never had a conversation with sikgrl so i cant judge here, but from what i

have seen on here she seems a nice chick, in more ways than 1. and now i have

read every page in this post i take back anything bad i have said about her for

that reason.

i speake to brooke nearly everyday on aim. she is a really great person to get

along with, funny, chatty, and a good sence of style ( attitude etc). she has

never came across as pissed off at me, although, i am anoying quite alot of the

time, when im all hyper after getting off the quad and im jubbering to her when

brooke is trying to get on with work. she has shown me a lot of her work projects

and told me alot about herself, as i have to. that shows alot of trust in brooke as

we have only been chatting for a couple of months now. that, to me, shows how

nice a chick brooke is and how easy she is to get along with.

to me brooke is a fantastic chick! not just with a nice ass! :)

i would like to say a bit more about sick girl but i cant, maybe sometime i will get

the chance to have a chat with her? who knows? :shrugani:

Edited by tithead

meat, ive been the same since i started posting on this site years ago, i havent changed, where have you been? i get curt with sikgrl cause she bugs me, same as i am towards anyone else who bugs me. she is full of herself and a bullshitter, probably thinks you all will buy whatever she says cause shes got big tits, which apparantly have worked on you. im the same way towards any man on here who trys to talk shit or bullshit or says stupid shit.

and fasterthenyou, pay attention hun, i didnt bash her cause she wouldnt post pics, i dont care to see pics of her, i bashed on her cause she was full of shit and claiming to be holier than thou. its so condecending and hypocrirtical of her to say shit like 'id rather be known for my riding skills" when she flaunts her shit the second she gets a chance. and even worse that she takes it all away if someone doesnt kiss her ass. i hate people like that. and dont tell me my insecurities are showing, thats such a cop-out. your girlfriend is an egotistical, crybaby twit who cant stand up for herself. and your pussy whipped ass gets forced to come to her rescue when she gets called out on it. i feel sorry for you.

you know, i never said anything negative about sikgrl's looks, but ive gotta say, personality counts for a lot, and so far, shes batting 0.

there are pleanty of other hot chicks on this site (yfzdunegirl, sheedevil) who have great personalities to go with it, they get my vote over your brat anyday.

:clap:

meat, ive been the same since i started posting on this site years ago, i havent changed, where have you  been?  i get curt with sikgrl cause she bugs me, same as i am towards anyone else who bugs me. she is full of herself and a bullshitter, probably thinks you all will buy whatever she says cause shes got big tits, which apparantly have worked on you. im the same way towards any man on here who trys to talk shit or bullshit or says stupid shit.

and fasterthenyou, pay attention hun, i didnt bash her cause she wouldnt post pics, i dont care to see pics of her, i bashed on her cause she was full of shit and claiming to be holier than thou. its so condecending and hypocrirtical of her to say shit like 'id rather be known for my riding skills" when she flaunts her shit the second she gets  a chance. and even worse that she takes it all away if someone doesnt kiss her ass.  i hate people like that. and dont tell me my insecurities are showing, thats such a cop-out. your girlfriend is an egotistical, crybaby twit who cant stand up for herself. and your pussy whipped ass gets forced to come to her rescue when she gets called out on it. i feel sorry for you.

you know, i never said anything negative about sikgrl's looks, but ive gotta say, personality counts for a lot, and so far, shes batting 0. 

there are pleanty of other hot chicks on this site (yfzdunegirl, sheedevil) who have great personalities to  go with it, they get my vote over your brat anyday.

286642[/snapback]

BAM!

this is SIK on her OWN bike...where is your banshee brooke?

Her old boyfriend had one I think

286677[/snapback]

no, he knows i dont ride anymore. he knows the story, it all came up in one of our many chats on aim. he never said anything bad about sikgrl, but sure had lots of nice things to say about me AND my ass.

no, he knows i dont ride anymore. he knows the story, it all came up in one of our many chats on aim. he never said anything bad about sikgrl, but sure had lots of nice things to say about me AND my ass.

286681[/snapback]

I was just trying to wind you up, and I am sure everyone that has seen your pic has nice things to say about your ass

286681[/snapback]

I was just trying to wind you up, and I am sure everyone that has seen your pic has nice things to say about your ass

286683[/snapback]

:D

thank you thank you.

see sikgrl, you can flaunt your shit AND be cool and maybe even respected at the same time.

amazing huh?

Holy shit people. This thing may have to get carried over to the Roostin' section if things get carried away. Man, what a pissin contest... -_-

BTW, In my humble opinion, any woman/female/girl that slings a leg over a bike, let alone a banshee, has got a :clap: from me..... And to be good looking on top of it, well, :drool: