F*CK NO!

txblueshee

man i was hoping my  man jimmy johnson would pull it out.  but it was a kick ass race.  hell kurt did really good even after losing a complete tire. 

wow

283403[/snapback]

Yep, he was inches though from a complete bad day...

It was a pretty damn good race. I like the way they re-configured the track too. I was at the race. Did anyone who watched see if they actually showed all the fans with the yellow hats on like they said. I can't belive that happened to Newman like that. Seems like he had bad luck for the last ten races. Everything from tires to engines. Those choppers that flew over were bad as hell too. Godd pre-race ceremonies.

Congrats to Kurt busch and Roush racing.or the second year in a row,a roush racing car has won the championship.Pretty f*ing good considering there are only about 10 Ford teams left in Nextel cup.5 of them were in contention to win the champioship.

I'm by no means a Busch fan,I just pull for any Ford team out there.We'll see what Chevy cries about this year to try to slow the Fords down.

If you don't know what I'm talkin about,just look at the new gear ratio requirement thats being proposed.All teams will be required to run the same final gear ratios on certain tracks,Why you ask?Cause some engine builders(non fords)can't seem to get the RPM out of there engines.WAH,WAH :cry:

I think Jimmie Johnson is a great driver and seems like a really cool dude,he just drives the wrong car.