billet intake

Ya Guy from inland atv is sometimes iffy but he is young and does pretty good considering he runs his own business,builds motors[really good honda guy] and plays a lot. His prices are the cheapest on those manifolds something like 100-120ish. I would not hesitate to buy from him on these manifolds.

You could always get aftermarket mannifolds that are the same style as stock for cheap, about $80 or less. Trinity has some cheap bilit 2 piece manifolds I saw going on E-bay. I got a prodesign 2 piece manifold, not cheap = $200. Probably would have been better off with a BOSS 1 piece manifold.

Yea, but the bling bottle is worth something. Theres some company, maybe a few that actually rifle the linings of the intake. May be trinity, not sure, I know they do a similiar turbo mod on their head domes. Modquad is a good place to check also, I think their manifold system is already spaced out like 1/2'' , so no need to buy spacers.