Stock Banshee Shocks FRONT

harley_sr

I am looking for a set of Banshee or warrior shocks.. I need a cheap set, i am puting a warrior back togather, and just need some front shocks to sell it.. Please get back to me if you have some...

I would like to get RED, but really any color will work

281434[/snapback]

I have one, the other is bent. It's yellow though. If your interested 20.00 plus shipping and it's yours. Or if you have something to trade I would do that also.

Thanks,

Brian M.

amybrianmatlock@sbcglobal.net

I have a front yellow set of a 94 banshee in good shape $40 plus shipping

I am looking for a set of Banshee or warrior shocks.. I need a cheap set, i am puting a warrior back togather, and just need some front shocks to sell it.. Please get back to me if you have some...

281434[/snapback]

I have one, the other is bent. It's yellow though. If your interested 20.00 plus shipping and it's yours. Or if you have something to trade I would do that also.

Thanks,

Brian M.

amybrianmatlock@sbcglobal.net

281441[/snapback]

I have some red banshee shocks that are in good shape. I will take $25 plus shipping. Or I also have some stock raptor shocks that are red that I will sell for 80 plus shipping, but they are a 1/2 inch longer than banshee / warrior. Much better shock that stock banshee though. I will PM you.

• 2 weeks later...

281434[/snapback]

I have some red banshee shocks I will trade for a stock thumb trottle ,cable,and carb caps.And shipping