WANT SOME BILLET HAND GRIPS!

KJ_S

Ya mad props to Stan. I'm not even into billet (well not until everything else is done) and I'm still tempted to order something from him. My problem is if I order one billet part then its gonna stand out bigtime and make the rest of the bike really an eyesore. So Stan...I guess I'll take one of everything!

BTW stan, your website is freaking out on me whenever I try to find out how much your sweet ass grab bars are. I'm talking about the one DUNEDEMON is using with the lights built into it. I was wondering if I sent you some LED's could you cut the grab bar to accomodate them?

maybe the pro's dont use them since he owns a small company that has just recently gotten its name out

282046[/snapback]

Man dude I might just have to buy some grips from Stan. Loco has some faith in him. lol. I understand where you are coming from though loco. By the way most of the dirt drag racers don't where gloves.

282338[/snapback]

Hey Stan didn't you say you could cut them how I wanted them? I don't want the holes in mine. I'm not going to wear gloves I'm sorry. If I do get some from you can you cut them in like some lines or something neat. I am going to buy some from RIS Designs if I dont get any from you.

283361[/snapback]

Just a friendly tidbit of advice...if you don't wear gloves with ANY billet hand grip, you'll have black shit all over your hands from the polish when your hands sweat.

I have a set of Stan's grips and absolutely love them; can't imagine riding with any other grip now. Hat's off to ya Stan :notworthy: