Billet Aluminum Rear Hubs

bansheeigo

I'm wanting to buy some lonestar billet aluminum hubs with the pinch bolt in it for my lonestar axle and i was wondering if anybody had any problems with these hubs like coming loose and getting striped or the bolt pattern wouldn't fit right in the rim because of tightening the pinch bolt.If anybody has a different story let me know.Thanks for your replies. :)

I have the LSR billet hubs and did notice they loosened up after my first ride. I'm not sure why but I may have not tightened them up enough when I installed them. I have had no problems after I tightened both sides for the second time. Seems like they may just need a post ride tightening as they settle in a little more.

RNBRAD,did the bolts line up with the rim holes after you tightened the pinch bolts up?Thank for your answers.

281006[/snapback]

Oh yea, lines up perfectly, never even had a hint of a problem with the bolts lining up to the rim holes. The pinch bolts are cranked pretty good too.