looking for a place that polish cyl. mirror finish

r2n2d

I am looking to get both of my cylinders polished to a mirror finish. I have completly removed the paint from them. also about how long would it take? Also if you can polish like Meat Head give me a price and rough est. on the amount of time it will take. thanks

r2n2d@aol.com

subject just type: polished cyl ATTN: ROB

Haha, not my banshee... I know the guy that owns it tho.. Mines all torn down right now, but when its done ill change the pic back... I dont wanna put pieces of my quad as an avator... lol.. Heres a larger pic fo the bike tho, its pretty cool, im thinking of doing hwat he did... theres no rear fenders at all..

yamaha-banshee-96-bikepics-242612.jpg

Thanks, this should do it cept I don't know how to post the pic to the page. Got the link though. 

Polished Juggs

280208[/snapback]

To do it in here, when you reply, look at teh top bar, like where you just did your hyperlink, and do the right off the http:// is IMG, clikc on that and put the direct link to the picture there, ie

http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/yamaha-b...pics-242609.jpg

or this

yamaha-banshee-99-bikepics-242609.jpg

Yea I think I've polished everything there is to polish (on the banshee), except one thing and that was the rear caliper. I had a ride to go to and didn't have time to finish it, so i'll get to it sometime. As for tutorails, I may look at doing some if it seems to be in demand. Heres my bike I did. I didn't do the rims though.cbr929