smacked up my shee

jeffro189

well this weekend i decided i would get the shee out and clean the carbs and re jet it. after i did that it was running better than it has ever ran before. so i put my paddles on and ran it out in the soy bean field behind our house had a blast doing it. then i put the holeshots back on and went out to our track. when i came back i hit our back yard and pulled a wheelie and in the process of doing that i hit a bump and i have a twist throttle so my hand slipped and held the machine wide open. as i was holding on for deal life i hit anther bump which threw me off the shee and sliding across the yard on my back. as i turned my head i seen my shee go sideways and roll about 4 feet in the air and land back down on the right front :cry: . luckily i didnt get hurt,just scraped up my leg and walked with a limp the rest of the day. but it bent my rt. a-arm, bent my works shock, bent my hadlebars, and blew the tire off the bead. i hope there wasnt any more damage done to it, because i really didnt look it over, i was soo mad i shoved its broke ass into the shed and left it there since.

exact same thing happened to me except i bent the stock shock. i was in fourth and the nose started to come down so i leaned back and pulled up, but i leaned back too far, and when i went for the brake, my foot wouldn't reach, i flipped backwards and the bike rolled for god knows how long (seemed like forever) all i could do was keep flipping and looking around for the banshee

That happened to me too, when i bought my shee, it had a twist throttle on it, and i didn't like it, but i drove it for a while until the twist throttle caused me to crash, i was out riding with my friend in a field. We were drag racing eachother, he had a blaster, i was on my banshee, i was having fun until i pulled a wheelie, i got the front straight up and just when i was letting it go down, my foot slipped off the grab bar and i slide back and pulled the twist throttle wide open, i let go and my shee hit the grab bar and then flipped over, my handle bars bent, handle bar controls were all messed up, fixed then though, and my radiator plastic and side panel plastics broke off, and that was not as bad as yours though, but right after that happened that same night, when i got home, i went on ebay, and looked for a thumb throttle and found one with a buy it now, and i bought it right away with the buy it now, and i sold my twist throttle, i put it on ebay the next day, and it sold.