Passion Racing 12 port stroker for sale

Passion 12 port Stroker cylinders .20 over, brand new before port job.

spacer plate, and pistons, approx 4-5 hours on set up. Compression is 182 at sea level with 19cc domes. Domes are for Pro design cool head, custom made by PRE for this motor.

lower engine (cases) not included in sale

Make me an offer

Anthony

Passion 12 port Stroker cylinders  .20 over, brand new before port job.

spacer plate, and pistons, approx 4-5 hours on set up. Compression is 182 at sea level with 19cc domes. Domes are for Pro design cool head, custom made by PRE for this motor.

lower engine (cases) not included in sale

Make me an offer

Anthony

278893[/snapback]

So I take it you are keeping the crankshaft right?

i would like a price also with the crank.need to know what stroke it is.and why your selling it does it have great bottom end

279309[/snapback]

Well I paid over 1200.00 for the set up

crank H129 +4 stroke and +4 rods 500.00, long rod pistons 150.00, cylinders at .20 over stock bore and were brand new before port job they have to put a clean cut on the ports after port job 400.00, port job 500.00, spacer plate 35.00.

The motor has great bottom end mid and top it was set up for trails and dunes, the only reason that I am selling is that I am going to make this bike a full drag and this motor will not be enough. There is only 4-5 hours on the complete set up and

it is in great condition.

That is what I paid for it make me a resonable offer and I will let you knowquite a

Anthony M.

Edited by 420 RACING

i would like a price also with the crank.need to know what stroke it is.and why your selling it does it have great bottom end

279309[/snapback]

crank H129 +4 stroke and +4 rods 500.00, long rod pistons 150.00, cylinders at .20 over stock bore and were brand new before port job they have to put a clean cut on the ports after port job 400.00, port job 500.00, spacer plate 35.00.

The motor has great bottom end mid and top it was set up for trails and dunes, the only reason that I am selling is that I am going to make this bike a full drag and this motor will not be enough. There is only 4-5 hours on the complete set up and

That is what I paid for it make me a resonable offer and I will let you knowquite a

Anthony M.

279326[/snapback]

are you interested in and trades and cash.if so email me at bdk1435@yahoo.com

279309[/snapback]

Anthony M.

279326[/snapback]

are you interested in and trades and cash.if so email me at bdk1435@yahoo.com

279712[/snapback]