el cajon track claims another sad soul

crbanshee

so 2 weeks ago i get off work way early decide to load my shee in the truck and head to the track for quad night..never riden this track b4 but i figured my friends son (10yrs old) rides this track 3 nights a week. how bad could it be after all the kid flys out there he doubles and tripples everything out there on a ktm 85..i can do it on a banshee?? well the track took my right arm from me for the season..i had taken 20 or so laps and was gettin prety ok with the track lay out and jumps so i started to hit the doubles got them down so its on for trying to hit the tripples.well i came out of the left corner right infront of the stands and set up to hit the tripple pinned the throttle and flew.i wasnt ready for the way it shot me straight up and straight out. i took off like a damb rocket, i had all the height and almost all the distance i needed to clear it..i just didnt have the grip on the bars to land nice and soft. i hit so hard that my hand and wrist broke in 5 places on impact with the bars.i never came off the bike but the hard landing forced my throttle hand into the bars so hard it broke my thumb on the throttle lever bent the bars.. the worst part about the whole thing is that just happened to be the same night that the duncan racing team was out there to praactice..i must have looked like such a dumb ass hitting thaat hard right in front af the stands.