Talk me into it or out of it...

quadzillabill....

go for it man, you will not regret it. I am a fellow MI banshee rider, where are you from?

like mentioned in earlier replies... you will get addicted to the dunes! my family takes trips out there as often as we can. get some paddles for that shee, and you will be instantly addicted to throwin monster roosters.

people can argue all they want about the style of bike, 2 or 4 stroke, yada yada yada..... fact of the matter is... if you know how, or can learn how to ride this bike, you will enjoy it in any riding situation.

I love pulling up in the dunes or at a trail head, peoples heads turn to check out what you are bringing to ride, they see a banshee and know that they must bow to it. then you pull it off the trailer and fire it up, and the sound of the pipes sends a chill down everyone's spine who isnt riding one. :headbang:

bad/ugly....ummm.... the only thing that comes to mind right now is $$$$$. once you start putting mods on it, you wont wanna stop. mods are an addiction as well, and there is literally no end to what you can do to it if you got the money.

You are looking at a limited edition, good choice. There really is not really any bad about it. I have ridden them all, banshee, raptor, warrior, 300ex 400ex, YFZ40 and the suzuki. They all have strengths, but the Banshee will do almost everything the others do with the added bonus of a Killer Powerband. Once you learn where the bikes sweet spots are you will be totally pleased.

The other thing is, once you go to the dunes, you will be hooked and I doubt you will really want to ride anywhere else. With that being the probable truth, the Banshee is the way to go.

If you want to hear someone rip the Banshee, pick up an issue of ATV Rider. Actually there is a thread here with the entire article and our responses.

Being the bike is a limited edition and assuming you get a good deal on it you can not go wrong.

RJV :cheers: